Tuesday, June 27, 2006

AIMers

- so yeah, wrote this a long time ago, but figured I’d post it anyway

There has been another AIM Team that has come and left…here are some pics of them. My good friend Kara, a leader for AIM who has been here for 1 and a half years just left. There are 4 of the leaders that are sticking around still and I think one of the girls, Kristy, is coming back at some point. It’s hard to see people go but I thank God for the opportunity to get to know and hang out with these AIMers. God be with you guys as you return home. Pillow Palooza was fun!!



 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Patrick!
It's your cousin ERika! I hope your having a great summer.
-EK

Anonymous said...

Hey Pat,
It is Mel your little cousin! Have an awesome summer! Have lots of fun.
Melanie K.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»