Friday, February 23, 2007

Practicing a Drama with Elevate

While I am home in Baton Rouge I am participating in an internship at my church. Elevate, as it is called, is a 9 month internship that is a mix between discipleship, theological training and practical ministry experience.

The full time Elevate group is heading to Africa in April to help Issac Williams launch the Church part of the Nkobe CarePoint. In the pictures, we are practicing a drama that they'll be able to use in Mozambique.




Natalie is a bus, Barton is on the floor after being hit by the bus, I am a passanger and Kaycee is an onlooker...you might notice she goes from laughing to extreme concern...must be a good actress.

Just thought I'd update you as to what I've been doing lately. Please pray as I wait upon the Lord for finances to go back to Africa...I've talked with some Pastors already and am in the process of making plans to meet with many more, pray that I convey clearly the work that God has called me to in Southern Africa.

Hope you guys are living in hopeful expectancy of what the Lord is going to do!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Head said...

hey patrick, you don't really know me, but i just wanted to let you know that what you are doing in africa is awesome. i will be praying that God will bless you financially so that you can get back to swaziland. consider me a new person committed to daily prayer for you. enjoy your stay while you're here. God bless :)

--sarah andry