Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cup Creative Team

I just wanted to give some love to the group of people that help run Children's Cup in the United States. Pictured below are Dan, Vicki, Tyrone and myself.

We have been meeting a lot lately to come up with ways that will creatively tell the need and stories that Children's Cup runs into in Africa.






My Life, is a project the three of them have been working on the past month or so. We want to capture the stories, struggles, courage and victories of those living in the midst of poverty, AIDS, malaria and internal conflict in Southern Africa. Check out the Children's Cup website if you want to give towards their trip to capture the first stories of My Life.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Cool Pat! Thanks for the comment...

Carole Turner said...

Hey I painted Africa, go check it out.

thewardrobeandthewhitetree.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Patrick! What's up, man! When are you going back, 'cause you've got to try to and come and see us at Refuge one week! We're not having it this week, but it's back on the next one! YEAAAAAAAAAH! Now I have a way to keep up w/you!

Anonymous said...

To help children is one of the noblest causes one can take. Wishing you all the best.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited about the project. When do you go back to Africa? (By the way I am Jamie's sister Amy) What did you think of Camp?