Wednesday, November 21, 2007

IT'S ABOUT WORSHIP

Sorry to all you blog readers, I’ve been running around like crazy the past two months. I apologize for the lack of blogs…hopefully I’ll be able to update y’all more the next few weeks.


Children’s Cup had a time of prayer and worship the other day. A big thank you to my boy Caleb Lange for leading worship for us. Check out his blog as he travels the world for the cause of Christ.


God’s really been speaking to me lately about re-focusing my life on him. It is so easy to get busy and leave God behind. Christ needs to be the center of our lives and our ministry.

It was an awesome time of prayer and God has been able to speak a couple things into my life that I really hadn’t slowed down enough to hear. Check out some pics of the night:


4 comments:

Jessa Bo said...

It's amazing how renewing it can be when we dive into His presence through music and prayer and praise!
Plus I love my bro Caleb!

Shileen said...

Hi, my name is Shileen, and I'm on the Celebration(Texas) team that's coming in 5 days. Just wanted to ask if there's anything you need or would like for me to bring. :)
looking forward to meeting

Jamie said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!! AFRICAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Man, I love reading your blog! Keep it up, man!

Unknown said...

Hi Patrick - Thank you for your email updates and all the info from Swaziland! I've so enjoyed getting to know a little about you in the past year and look forward to staying in touch.

Praying for you and can't wait to hear more of the journey!
Scott - Oasis Life Church - Maricopa AZ