Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Prayer

At prayer this morning I really felt God lay it on my heart to ask for prayer from those blog readers out there. I just really felt God urging me to ask y'all to pray for the Cup team...that we'd be unified, full of love, expectant of God's goodness, inspired to make a difference each day, pouring ourselves into our relationship with our Heavenly Father and look at our time here in Swaziland as not about ourselves but about God's glory. Thanks!!!

I've seen God work in amazing ways, yet I feel my faith is so far behind his doings. I know the reality of this is that I have awesome people praying for me and our team over here. Where I can't quite explain how he uses me or the other people here, I know it is through the prayers behind us and he himself, Christ, in front of us. Man, I got to sit and think about how cool that is for awhile. Much love y'all!

5 comments:

Jean Ohlerking said...

you know that we pray for you daily...we thank God for you and all you mean to us and to the little ones whose lives are made better by the love of Jesus you give to them.

we won't quit praying. we won't quit being amazed that God has given us such a great Christian as a part of Children's Cup.

thanks pat. we love you

Colleen said...

We are praying for you all! The elevate team just met last night to practice our skits and ballons and such. We will also be meeting every morning next week from 6-7cst to pray for the children's cup team and the trip. See you soon!

danohlerking said...

it all just confirms all the more the reason for the "forty days of prayer thing for the children" deal we're doing.

but there's certainly no reason to wait for aug 1 or to stop after sep 9. we really need to be praying ALL the time for you and the team out there and here at home.

glad you're part of the team!

Garth said...

Hi Patrick...I know its been a while but I have given you that plug at emergingBlurb I promise a while back.

As always, I will keep reading with interest!

cheers
Garth

Kitty Cheng said...

Hi I came here through Garth. What you are doing in Swaziland is great! Keep on keeping on!

Just said a prayer for you.