Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Can you imgine a life where God on a weekly, daily, hourly, minute by minute basis shows up in a powerful way. Where one day a child is healed from near deather, moves on the hearts of 4 high schoolers and absolutely shows up at a staff meeting and speaks deeply to everyone present. This life, the God life is awesome!


On a lighter note, my parents went on our yearly family vacation without my brother or I this year. Here is a pic from last year and my wonderful form -->




 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We (Dad and I and all of the Schimmels) wish that you had been with us on vacation - we missed you so much! But we're really glad that you are where you are. We're proud of you!

Anonymous said...

...and the God-life...I want more of it, way more!!!

Anonymous said...

Patty J, we miss you. I need an easy w in fatasy football this year but I dont see your team name? Just kidding, hope all is well, looking forward to seeing you whe get back.
Trying to think if you missed anything, but, no. Paul-Boston, Greg and Doug-DC, Ned-San Diego, Me, Dave, Pete-BR, Los-Cashville, Juno Early-Atl, oh yeah, Ervins a rapper now, seriously, thats all I got, BE SAFE!