Monday, October 30, 2006

Invasion 06' Poster

We’re having a big youth event in Swaziland on the 18th of November. I’ll be writing weekly updates as we move toward the event. The event is called Invasion 06’! We want Christ to invade their hearts, lives, homes so that they can turn around and invade their schools, communities, country and continent. We are hoping to connect the youth to local churches and expand the vision of those youth leaders & youth groups. Here is our poster we’re starting to put up around town. We want to extend a big thank you to Rob Gros, from Healing Place Church, for creating a top-notch poster. It rocks!!!
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Invasion!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!

merrill5 said...

Patrick, charles, and Kristen,
Please know that I am praying for this here in the states. I know it's been months in planning and it's huge for you. My God be glorified in all that you do.

Colleen said...

I am so excited for you all and know that God is going to move in a mighty way. I am praying for you all back here and am there in spirit!