Friday, July 06, 2007

thoughts

Today I sit here broken because I know that God wants to do so much through me. I can't do it by myself, I need to surrender, to fall facedown, to come to the foot of the cross, to die to myself, to give it all....so that I might walk in the purpose that God has for me.

What God is asking Children's Cup to do is huge. What he's asking of me seems impossible. I admit that I am not capable, that we are not capable. Jesus, we need you, we love you and we trust you. "The Lord your God is faithful..."

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Patrick,
just read the Psalms, man! They are sooo encouraging! Psalm 29 is just talking about how God smokes everything w/His voice! That's insane! So yes, God can do anything, and He is going to use you and Children's Cup GREATLY!

Carole Turner said...

Broken? Then you are in the right place.

Peace.