Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Ghetto White Boy African Style!!!



Yeah, Ghetto Traditional baby! Or more like the Louisiana Boy meets Africa look. Watch out you male models out there....

...at Fikile's daughter's wedding (ok, is that right with the 's?) with Jordan, Michael, Lelo, Daniel, Gugu and Fikile herself. Kind of bad when no one is paying attention to the preacher but instead looking at us...oh well, it was fun! Swazi weddings are notoriously long too so I think everyone enjoyed the entertainment factor we brought. Miss ya Charles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it....aren't those the same kind of clothes you used to wear around in our dorm when you thought I was asleep??

Jean Ohlerking said...

It's the cap that baffles me...is that really part of the costume?

I'm glad you attended the wedding. must have been very special to Fikile to have you there.

Danielle and Elliott said...

dude that's hilarious...kinda!