Monday, March 03, 2008

Lots of updates, lots of things to say




Hey, I'm in Mozambique and therefore have high speed internet. I'm over here for a week making sure things go smoothly while Isaac is gone. I'm excited about having a week to slow down, reflect and plan. The interns are with me getting their first cross cultural experience! Awesome!

I had my good friend Rick come over for a visit. He observed all aspects of what we do at the CarePoints and he hopes to help raise awareness and support back in the States for Children's Cup. I'm excited about how God is going to use him.

While he was here we got out for a little hiking and we did it in style...south african style baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those legs baby! I thought it was sunny in Swaziland...wear pants a lot? Looks like a fun place to hike. May God give you direction and peace during your week in Mozambique.

Anonymous said...

HAHA. I love how "lots of things to say" means a few paragraphs in "man terms". The "brittany equivalent" to that statement would be approximately 47 pages.

Have fun in Mozi.

-brittany

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha Kimber and I totally had a laugh fest. You like an Afrikaans guy in your purple short shorts!!! Gotta love it. :) Thanks having us all over the other night to watch Anchorman. Defintely a good one.