Monday, January 12, 2009

Preaching in Mozi

So I was blessed with the opportunity to preach at Healing Place Church - Nkobe this past weekend. I felt pretty comfortable up there. I shared about getting Closer to God...I highlighted that our main objective in life is to seek, worship, abide in Him. The truth is that when we seek God, He takes care of the rest. It's a trust issue for most of us. I am reminded about how imperfect I am but I thank God that he uses people like me. I am but a broken vessel that somehow God uses. Check out some pics:

3 comments:

~kristi said...

so cool! I really enjoy reading your blog. It makes me feel connected still. Praying for you!
I found a devotional and thought of you - Voices of the Faithful by Beth Moore. Each day is written by a different missionary.

Annie said...

Preach it!

Anj said...

ah!!!! i miss that place and the cooking ladies....(my favorite).
See you in May!