Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Saying Goodbye

It's tough to say goodbye...it seems like my life is all about goodbyes. The funny thing is that I need this move, I really feel like it is time to move on from Swaziland. I do not know how to explain it but I have peace in my bones about it.

I'll miss people, that is for sure. It's been harder on me to see people's reactions to my moving. I have come to realize that it will affect and impact people. That's tough...I've been through this before but some of the people my moving will affect have not. I know they will be ok but there is no way of explaining...i guess only experience and time can.

Here are some of the faces I am saying goodbye to.

6 comments:

~kristi said...

happy and sad for you! Are you sharing your next step? I know the Lord has big plans for you. If you make it back to Austin let us know, would love to take you out for BBQ.

Jessa Bo said...

Love the pic with you and the boys! Unknowingly you've roped me into caring and watching over them....what a joy and heart ache.
Miss ya Pat!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I over nice post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such articles. I like to read blogs like this. BTW add some pics :)