Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Heading Home

I am sitting in the Joburg airport waiting for my flight home. I am heading back to the states for some time to see family, get filled up with vision from God and hopefully to raise finances to come back to Africa. I'll be on the move the first month I am home and then hopefully I'll be working part time as I travel to raise some more support.

I am happy to be heading home and know that this is what I should be doing right now. Can't wait to see some of you again and hopefully meet some of the people who read this blog who I haven't met. Thanks for reading and praying with me!

3 comments:

Holly said...

We are so excited to see you at Passion '07 Trick Daddy! Get in touch with me whenever you get settled back home:)

Jean Ohlerking said...

we'll miss you, pat! you have made an awesome impact on hundreds of kids as well as adults here in Africa.

we'll be praying for you. please come back soon.

meemaw

Anonymous said...

welcome home!