Friday, September 01, 2006

Not Feeling Inspired

The last day or so I've been feeling really uninspired...just feeling like I don't have much to give. Its not that anything has been going badly lately just feeling worn out. Its not because I've been overworked or anything like that...just feeling worn out. Not sure where this came from...might be that most the people my age that I've known have left. Lindsey, Holly, Beth, Amanda, Kara, Patrick Murray, Caleb and many others have come and gone. Just kind of missing being able to get away and hang with some peeps my age. I know God is faithful in these things...its weird how much strength connections & friend can give you. God is my inspiration though, need to press into him and recieve so I can once again go out and reflect, overflow, give.

Much love to all of you praying for me, the Cup' Team and the Children!

3 comments:

Jean Ohlerking said...

We all get days like this, but on The Field those days seem much darker.

However, there is a whole herd of people over here praying for you. For your joy. For your inspiration. For your peace. For God's leading and anointing on your work. For so many blessings you'll not be able contain them all!

Just think of all the kids who will shake your hand up in heaven one day, thanking you for introducing them to Jesus! What a day that will be!

Then it will be worth it all.

danohlerking said...

hey - earl rentz and i will be there soon, and since we're like 44 and 40, when we leave everyone there will seem younger maybe. :-)

just trying to help however i can.

maybe i could stuff your quintesant brother in a suitcase and bring him with me...

Holly said...

I miss you Trick Daddy! Praying for your perserverance and strength. Be inspired...you're awesome.