Thursday, May 10, 2007

More from Arizona

While out in Arizona I also was able to meet with Todd McIntyre and Mike Gowans from Gateway Life Church. They are a new church that has the right heart. They both have a passion to see a thriving local church that reaches the one but also reaches the world. On a side note, Todd heads up an organization that teaches character in schools. Check out Big Mouth Presentations…they hope to be going national in the next few years.

I stopped by a couple other cool churches including Latitude Life Center, Word of Grace and Lord of Life Church and an awesome couple David & Debbie. In addition to that I was able to hang out with my 9 cousins, two aunts and an uncle that live in the Phoenix area. Here are pics:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pat! thats cool that you could get our pictures on there! thanx! are you back home now? ill see you when you're back from africa in a couple years! (hopefully!) it was good seeing you! bye!

Anonymous said...

i think you have more cousins than anyone i know.

Jean Ohlerking said...

you have one very cool family...

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat! It was so nice to see you!!
I hope that my fam and I get to see again soon. I hope that you get to go back to Africa and have lots of fun serving and doing lots of cool things!
Erika