Friday, May 04, 2007

Trip West 1

I’ve been on the road almost two weeks now and it has been good for my soul. I don’t know how to describe it but I needed this trip. Yes, I am out meeting with Pastors and churches about funding my ministry to Africa but I needed this time with God in the worst kind of way. I don’t have life, ministry, friends, relationships, God figured out but I feel like I’ve found some clarity on this trip. It’s sweet when God deposits truth in your life and takes the haze away. He has definitely helped me regain some of my sight…I feel like I still need a better pair of spiritual contacts or glasses and I’m believing God for those. I mean I am one of his children so I should get dental and VISION right?

I was able to meet with Scott & Caryl Helsel who Pastor a new church in Maricopa, AZ. It is exciting how God has blessed them and opened up doors for a church plant in the rapidly growing city of Maricopa. My cousin Kelly also lives in Maricopa and I am hoping she has a chance to connect with Oasis Life Church and especially Scott and Caryl.

More updates on the way! Here is a Pic of Kelly, Jacob and I:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat! I hope you are having fun in San Diego! I'm glad that you came to Arizona to visit us!! It was nice seeing you. Hopefully I'll see you before you go back home. See ya later!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip- glad you got some well needed re-cooping. Hope the favor of God was all over the Ps. you visited. God has all the money in the world and what a better place and mission to inveest it into- the Cup team-

See you- Natalie